Tired of long hours of staring into the computer screen? Addicted to mobile phones? Need a break from non-stop coming emails and phone calls?
Forest Bathing derived from the Japanese word ‘Shinrin-yoku’’ which means “taking in the forest atmosphere”. The Forest Bathing package is designed to be free and easy where you would be able to take a break from technology and the stresses of daily activities. Ulu Temburong National Park is in a remote region and you will be cut off from the concrete jungle as the only way to our resort is by boat. The facilities are built on the edge of 50,000 hectares of untouched pristine rainforest. This unique environment allows you to detox your body, mind and soul. Find your own spot to clear your mind, read a book or meditate. The whole environment is orchestrated by the calls of cicadas, insects, birds and frogs. Come alone or with friends and family to the perfect place for great communication and zero electronic distraction. May your search through nature lead it back to you.
- Relax at the sundeck at the resort’s hammock because the time at the resort is all yours.
- Enjoy freshly prepared meals with local ingredients
- Free to roam around our garden loaded with mini rows of corn field, vegetable and fruits
- You have the choice to rest your mind and find solace at the resort in the National Park or join some of the activities that you might find interest in:
- Stone Balancing (optional)
- Stone Painting (Optional)
- River Tubing (Optional)
- Have a refreshing swim and natural fish spa at the mini waterfall (Optional)
- Resort is completed with facilities such as fully air-conditioned rooms with electrical supply, toilets and overview decks.
Itinerary for Forest Bathing 2D1N
- All transportations
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Afternoon Tea and 1 Dinner
- English-speaking guide
- 1 night stay
- Waterfall visit, Stone Balancing, Garden Roaming
- 1400 hrs Meet at Temburong Boat Jetty (Bandar Seri Begawan) – Known as Temburong Boat Jetty on Google Map (Hotel pick up can be arranged in advance but punctuality is important)
- 1430 hrs Board speed boat for scenic boat ride along the mangrove-fringed waterways
- 1530 hrs Arrive at Bangar jetty and overland transfer to Batang Duri jetty.
- 1550 hrs Safety briefing at Batang Duri jetty before boarding a long boat called temuai. Travel upriver to Ulu-Ulu Resort at the Ulu Temburong National Park, passing by pebbly sun-baked banks. Many visitors consider this boat ride to be one of the highlights as you travel upriver away from civilization towards the national park.
- 1635 hrs Register and proceed for a welcome drink at the Valley Café. Our guide will show all types of facilities that we offer at the resort
- 1650 hrs Check into room and relax at the resort
- 1900 hrs Dinner will be served at Valley Café
- 2000 hrs Free Time
- 0430 hrs Wake up call and light breakfast. Proceed to canopy walkway
- 0800 hrsBreakfast
- 1230 hrs Lunch at Valley Cafe
- 1330 hrsCheck out from accommodation
- 1230 hrsLunch at Valley café
- 1330 hrsFree Time
- 1600 hrs Tea Time
- 1900 hrs Dinner
- 2000 hrsShort Night Trekking / Free Time
- 0730 – 0930 hrs Sleep in / enjoy an early breakfast and the free and leisure
- 0930 hrs Do a river tubing to the waterfall OR Take a short boat ride and a brief trek to the mini waterfall for fish spa. Return to the resort via a 850metre short trail
- 1200 hrs Check out from accommodation
- 1230 hrs Lunch at Valley café
- 1330 hrs Depart downstream to Batang Duri jetty by long boat
- 1400 hrs Arrive at Batang Duri, then continue with an overland transfer to Bangar
- 1430 hrs At Bangar, take a public speed boat to BSB
- 1530 hrs Arrive at BSB, drop off at the jetty/ transfer to your hotel
Refreshments, 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Afternoon Tea and 2 Dinners
(Pre -arranged your mealtime with the kitchen)
Departs from BSB (Temburong Boat Jetty on Google Map)
Inclusive Price: BND 175.00 per pax – standard bunk bed room
– Upgrade to our superior twin room for $55.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our superior double room for $85.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our Deluxe double room for $120.00 per person (Ensuite)