The only Ulu Temburong Day Trip Package where the entire tour will be spent in the National Park. Our resort is the only resort situated in the National Park with the closest access to the flora and fauna endemic to Borneo. This is on one of the to- go bucket lists in Brunei – a visit to the Ulu Temburong National Park the 14th millionth old National Park.
- Experiences the three modes of transport to reach the only resort in the Ulu Temburong National Park of Brunei.
- Marvel through the amazing Mangrove Forest brimmed with wildlife in their natural habitat with public speedboat and longboat Temuai steered by experienced boatmen.
- Hike up the Canopy Walkway and experience the panoramic views of Ulu Temburong National Park from the Canopy Tower
- Stroll through the hanging bridge which is also the instagrammable and photo taking spot at the Suspension Bridge
- Immerse and admire the beauty of the rainforest from the river by water activities such as River tubing
- Trek up a mini trail to uncover the hidden treasure of the jungle: The OBDB waterfall
- Have a refreshing swim and natural fish spa at the mini waterfall
- Enjoy a freshly cooked lunch with local ingredients
- Plenty of photo taking opportunities
- Shower facilities and towels are provided
- Refreshments and Lunch
Price: B$163.00 per person (departs from Bandar Seri Begawan)
*Minimum of 2 pax/booking, Seat in coach Basis