This is our best selling package as staying 3 days is a good pace and not rushed and you really can take your time to enjoy and appreciate the pristine natural environment. All packages are inclusive of transportation, accommodation, all meals, all tours and activities and accompanied with a licensed tour guide
We have 5 trails that we have created where the guide will accompany you apart from the sunrise canopy tour and the night tour. To experience nature, one must have patience to wait for the forest to give you a show.
- Experience the three modes of transport to reach the only resort in the Ulu Temburong National Park of Brunei.
- Marvel through the amazing Mangrove Forest brimmed with wildlife in their natural habitat with public speedboat and longboat Temuai steered by experienced boatmen.
- Explore the Temburong Market where you can look at the local produces including Wajid, sweet glutinous rice wrapped in leaves, which can only be found in Temburong
- Immerse and admire the beauty of the rainforest from the river by water tubing (depends on water level) and/or kayaking.
- Enjoy a nature slideshow presentation
- Enjoy a night trek through the rainforest looking for nocturnal wildlife
- Fully air-conditioned rooms with electrical supply
- Adventurous 2-3 hours trail to experience the pristine forest
- Guided bird watching
- Enjoy freshly prepared meals with local ingredients
- Free & Leisure such as Play pool or enjoy our selection of movies at the theater room.
- Experience a beautiful sunrise from the Canopy Walkway and panoramic views of Ulu Temburong National Park
- Stroll through the hanging bridge which is also the instagrammable and photo taking spot at the Suspension Bridge
- Trek a 850m long jungle trail to the mini waterfall
- Have a refreshing swim and natural fish spa at the waterfall
2 lunch / 1 dinner/ 1 breakfast are included plus welcome drinks with snacks and afternoon tea. All meals are freshly cooked by our kitchen and local styled cooking. We try our best to have as much of the food sourced locally to reduce the carbon foot print. We can arranage for vegetarian or other dietary requirements with advanced 1 week notice as we are a remote destination and need to prepare everything in advance.
Drinking water: Our drinking water is filtered from the river and is non-chlorinated. This has been done for the last 8 years and it is refreshing to drink un-chlorinated water.We recommend you bring a permanent bottle or buy a stainless steel bottle from our gift shop.
Price B$405.00 per person from Bandar Seri Begawan (Standard Room)
– Upgrade to our superior twin room for $55.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our superior double room for $85.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our Deluxe double room for $120.00 per person (Ensuite)
*Minimum of 2 pax/booking, Sit in coach Basis