This is highly recommended because an Overnight stay is the only way to truly experience the pristine rainforest of Ulu Temburong National Park. All packages are inclusive of transportation, accommodation, all meals, all tours and activities and accompanied with a licensed tour guide.
There are 17 rooms with 3 category of Deluxe, Superior and Standard rooms. All rooms are air-conditioned (needed due to the high humidity) and all rooms are with attached bathrooms (except for Standard rooms). Though a bit rushed, you get to experience the night walk and the sunrise canopy which are the 2 “must experience” highlights. You will have the whole national park to yourselves as the day trippers are around only from 10am to 1pm. That’s the magic of staying at Ulu Ulu Resort: you will have the privilege of feeling hugged by nature!!!
- Experience the three modes of transport to reach the only resort in the Ulu Temburong National Park of Brunei.
- Marvel through the amazing Mangrove Forest brimmed with wildlife in their natural habitat with public speedboat and longboat Temuai steered by experienced boatmen.
- Explore the Temburong Market where you can look at the local produces including Wajid, sweet glutinous rice wrapped in leaves, which can only be found in Temburong
- Immerse and admire the beauty of the rainforest from the river by water tubing (depends on water level) and/or kayaking.
- Enjoy a nature slideshow presentation
- Enjoy a night trek through the rainforest looking for nocturnal wildlife
- Fully air-conditioned rooms with electrical supply
- Experience a beautiful sunrise from the Canopy Walkway and panoramic views of Ulu Temburong National Park
- Stroll through the hanging bridge which is also the instagrammable and photo taking spot at the Suspension Bridge
- Trek a 850m long jungle trail to the mini waterfall
- Have a refreshing swim and natural fish spa at the waterfall
- Enjoy freshly prepared meals with local ingredients
2 lunch/1 dinner/1 breakfast are included plus welcome drinks with snacks and afternoon tea. All meals are freshly cooked by our kitchen and local styled cooking. We try our best to have as much of the food sourced locally to reduce the carbon foot print. We can arrange for vegetarian or other dietary requirements with advanced 1 week notice as we are a remote destination and need to prepare everything in advance.
Our drinking water is filtered from the river and is non chlorinated. This has been done for the last 8 years and it is refreshing to drink un-chlorinated water. We recommend you bring a permanent bottle or buy a stainless steel bottle from our gift shop.
Price B$275.00 per person from Bandar Seri Begawan (Standard Room)
– Upgrade to our superior twin room for $55.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our superior double room for $85.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our Deluxe double room for $120.00 per person (Ensuite)
*Minimum of 2 pax/booking, Sit in coach Basis