The Ulu Temburong 2 days and 1 night Package is an excellent tour for nature and wildlife lover or just to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. To maximise your experiences at the National Park, it is best to stay overnight at the Ulu ulu Temburong resort as you will experience up close the wonders of the rainforest and listen to the orchestra of nature’s music by the insects, birds and animals.
- Experience the three modes of transport to reach the only resort in the Ulu Temburong National Park of Brunei.
- Marvel through the amazing Mangrove Forest brimmed with wildlife in their natural habitat with public speedboat and longboat Temuai steered by experienced boatmen.
- Explore the Temburong Market where you can look at the local produces including Wajid, sweet glutinous rice wrapped in leaves, which can only be found in Temburong
- Immerse and admire the beauty of the rainforest from the river by water tubing (depends on water level) and/or kayaking.
- Enjoy a nature slideshow presentation
- Enjoy a night trek through the rainforest looking for nocturnal wildlife
- Fully air-conditioned rooms with electrical supply
- Experience a beautiful sunrise from the Canopy Walkway and panoramic views of Ulu Temburong National Park
- Stroll through the hanging bridge which is also the instagrammable and photo taking spot at the Suspension Bridge
- Trek a 850m long jungle trail to the mini waterfall
- Have a refreshing swim and natural fish spa at the waterfall
- Enjoy freshly prepared meals with local ingredients
- Refreshments, 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Afternoon Tea and 1 Dinner
Price B$275.00 per person from Bandar Seri Begawan (Standard Room)
– Upgrade to our superior twin room for $55.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our superior double room for $85.00 per person (Ensuite)
– Upgrade to our Deluxe double room for $120.00 per person (Ensuite)
*Minimum of 2 pax/booking, Sit in coach Basis