Rooms & Facilities
Within the resort are 17 rooms of tropical wooden construction quite similar to those built in the 1920s Malay architecture. Guests can also enjoy the facilities that Ulu Ulu Resort offers for dining, leisure, and even conference or teambuilding for corporate events.
Verandah Suite – DELUXE ROOM (Double-bedded) – Riverview - 4 units
Room with air-conditioner & King size bed with en suite bathroom-separate bathtub and walk-in rain shower (with water heater). Can accommodate 2 persons per unit.
1 Daybed at the large patio with outdoor furniture for breakfast or afternoon tea.
Your choice of:
- Family Suite Rooms (2 units)
- Pergola Suite (2 units)
- Sundeck Suite (2 units)
3 Generation Villa – STANDARD ROOM (5 unit rooms, Dormitory) – Forestview
All rooms in 3 Generation Villa consist of bunk beds that can accommodate up to 4 paxs in each room, equipped with air- condition & ceiling fan and share the common bathroom/toilet (separate bathroom/toilet for men & female with water heater). Can accommodate max of 20 persons in 5 units of 3 Generation Villa.
**Requires some steps to climb up to get to this villa.
- Valley Cafe: 50 capacity
- Club Lounge: Air-conditioned and the venue for check-in and high tea * only during specific time
- Meeting Room: 16 capacity complete with built-in projector and screen, air-conditioner and 12-user PA system
- Cinema/ Auditorium: 60 capacity for movie night or seminar. Air-conditioned and a list of movies to choose from.
- Pool table
- Gift shop
- Multipurpose Hall: A medium sized hall located besides the main building. It is an open enclosure, with plenty of air and ventilation. Ideal for group dinners, cultural performances and team-building activities.
- Sundeck & Hammock: Laze around and enjoy the view of the pristine rainforest and listen to nature’s orchestra music by insects and birds.